10 Books to Read this February!
Celebrate LOVE this February!
“I always loved that about you,” Violet said. “I always loved everything about you, of course, but for some reason, I always found your impatience especially charming. It was never because you wanted more, it was because you wanted everything.”
Read more below. Happy Reading!
To Sir Phillip, With Love by Quinn Julia
My dear Miss Bridgerton,
We have been corresponding now for quite some time, and although we have never formally met, I feel as if I know you.
Forgive me if I am too bold, but I am writing to invite you to visit me. It is my hope that we might decide that we will suit, and you will consent to be my wife.
—Sir Phillip Crane
2. Love & Happiness: A collection of personal reflections and quotes by Mogahed Yasmin
3. The Routledge Handbook of Love in Philosophy by Adrienne M. Martin (Editor)
The Routledge Handbook of Love in Philosophy collects 39 original chapters from prominent philosophers on the nature, meaning, value, and predicaments of love, presented in a unique framework that highlights the rich variety of methods and traditions used to engage with these
4. The Wisdom of the Shamans: What the Ancient Masters Can Teach Us About Love and Life by don Jose Ruiz
For generation after generation, Toltec shamans have passed down their wisdom through teaching stories. The purpose of these stories is to implant a seed of knowledge in the mind of the listener, where it can ultimately sprout and blossom into a new and better way of life.
In The Wisdom of the Shamans: What the Ancient Masters Can Teach Us about Love and Life, Toltec shaman and master storyteller don Jose Ruiz shares some of the most popular stories from his family’s oral tradition, and offers corresponding lessons that illustrate the larger ideas within each story.
5. Empowering Women: A Guide to Loving Yourself, Breaking Rules, and Bringing Good into Your Life by Louise Hay
6. Love: The Psychology of Attraction by DK
Love: The Psychology of Attraction is an easy-to-navigate, step-by-step guide to modern love that’s grounded in scientific study, psychological expertise, and practical insights about romance in the age of social media.
Crack the code of compatibility and find the path to true love with this unique guide to finding the perfect mate in the modern world. Love: The Psychology of Attraction offers answers to your burning questions: How should I present myself online? What are red flags in a first phone call? Is it time to meet family members? And it answers some unexpected questions, too: Is chemistry predictable? Do I have a “lifestyle type”?
7. The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary Chapman
8. Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert
9. Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brene Brown
Researcher and thought leader Dr. Brené Brown offers a powerful new vision that encourages us to dare greatly: to embrace vulnerability and imperfection, to live wholeheartedly, and to courageously engage in our lives.
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; . . . who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.” —Theodore Roosevelt